Totaal aantal pageviews

dinsdag 26 oktober 2010

Scooter up for repair.

So as the name implies. My scooter (Yamaha tzr-50) is up for some maintenance. Its been a while when i first brought it to the shop for a check-up. And since i have now driven 3000 km., i think its about time i'll send it of to the great guys at my local scooter shop. Since a couple of days my tail light and some of my turn signal lights weren't working any more. also my rear fender was loose as shown on the pictures below. The other night i even lost a piece of my body... i guess it shakes to much and broke off. Not gonna buy a new body piece though, retail for 400 euro's haha!'-_-.... so tomorrow my scooter should be ready from the shop. Me don't wanna know what damage to my wallet this will deliver haha.
Anyway here's some pictures about the damage;) enjoy.
Looks almost brand new from this side

To bad this side is different, don't worry the previous owner fell with it, not me ^^




Now here is the real damage... Wonder how they will fix this in the shop. the hole you see in the picture above should be a hole not a hole chunk:P don't know when it happened... but needs fixing.


Above you can see that the whole fender, also containing the rear lights etc. is down by an inch or so. the tail light should fit in the hole above haha. Really need to wash it sometime... looks dirty ^^

Here you see the crookedness of the whole fender. Hope they will fix this in a cheap but efficient way.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten