Totaal aantal pageviews

maandag 1 november 2010

New working clothes

Its been a week already but saved some pictures of my brand new chefs clothes.
Before we had a very cheap top decorated with a white-blue print, a horrific black-grey striped pants, and some black 30 year old apron... they didn't fit together in any way but i guess it was a money issue. Finally its time for some new style matching our restaurants logo, and style. 
Enjoy!
This was my old jacket, had it for over 1,5 years... almost never used it since it was to small around my back. So i used one from my old sous chef which left almost 1 year ago ^^ they didn't keep track of these things then;)

So this is my brand new "short sleeved" jacket. My size is like medium, but i ordered a large, because i don't want the short back problem again. Looks unique on me though. nice and large but can still pull it off!!!

And this is the logo of our hotel restaurant. The name was made up after the address of the place.

Some nice, black, long, wide, LARGE, pair of pants. They fit perfectly with some stretch located around the waist.

And finally a white apron to finish of the black and white look. Will post some pictures of me wearing it later. It was rather busy today even for a quick photo.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten